Health IS Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to DECALCIFY the Pineal Gland

Go down

How to DECALCIFY the Pineal Gland Empty How to DECALCIFY the Pineal Gland

Post  Admin Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:47 am

ELIMINATE ALL FLUORIDE SOURCES:

Use Fluoride FREE toothpaste or make your own toothpaste \\ use fluoride water filters on ALL water sources, including shower (we use Omica Shower Filter, for the sink we use Tap Master Jr); Do NOT drink bottled water (if you must purchase water, buy reverse osmosis water, and store it in either glass or ceramic container, NEVER plastic); USE supplements that nourish the Pineal Gland, such as: Chlorella algae supplements, Iodine supplements, Gotu Kola herb, and Ginkgo Biloba.

Also, if you are NOT a vegetarian, comprehend that "farmed animals" are usually given water from the TAP. If you are not yet ready to eat vegetarian (I'm an Omnivore myself), either purchase ALL organic meats from reliable sources or strictly limit your intake of meat. I personally only eat meat twice a week (often times I am fortunate enough to obtain Organic meat). Saturdays when I am focusing on my ROOT chakra, is when I have more variety (mostly red meat / fowl). Mondays I focus on my SACRAL Chakra, this limits me to "water creatures" (duck, fish, sea food).

How to DECALCIFY the Pineal Gland ODAwLDUzNCxBQUFBQUNBREZnSTEtNA2

Admin
Admin

https://healthisheaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down